the asian experience
Bangkok is one of the most vibrant and captivating cities in South-East Asia. It is a city filled with culture, art, and architecture from all over the world. The ancient temples provide a colorful perspective to Bangkok's vast population from many ethnic backgrounds. It's also home to Bangkok's largest airport and commercial area by land area - Suvarnabhumi International Airport - making it a virtual terminal for international travel.
- It would be best if you considered visiting Golden Mount as it is a sacred Buddhist temple that is also recognized as one of the most popular sites in the entire city. From this site, you can get a view of Bangkok.
- The Wat Pho Temple has some beautiful galleries worth checking out if you are getting stuck for time and need to see some more art, architecture, or temples before you leave Bangkok.
- The Chatuchak Weekend Market is one of the largest markets in Thailand, and it is a must-see while you're in town. This market is one of the best places to purchase all items, from clothes to electronics.
- The Banyan Tree has hosted many famous personalities over the years and offers an excellent place to shop for quality products, whether they are art, antiques, or anything else. It includes a large shopping center with many cafes and food places.
Activities in Bangkok -
- Watch the locals make their morning offerings to the statue of King Rama IX at Wat Traimit.
- Walkthrough Thompson's House outside the city to see how a Thai heiress lived in her former home.
- See the beautiful Buddhas and observe religious rituals at Wat Pho.
- Hang out with locals at Pratunam night market, everything from food stalls to leather goods and clothes.
- Buy a handmade suit or traditional Thai skirt for your wife or girlfriend at Siam Square.
Entertainment in Bangkok
- The Chao Phraya River is the major watercourse of Thailand.
- The Grand Palace built-in 1782 has been an essential element in Thai society since its inception.
- The Golden Mount or Wat Saket is a 45 m45-meters chedi, or Buddhist pagoda, in the royal quarter of Bangkok's Rattanakosin Island.
- Wat Arun is also known as the "Temple on the river" because it stands on the banks of Chao the Phraya River.
- It would be best to visit the Wat Arun temple, a Buddhist temple with beautiful architecture and colors.
- You can also visit the Grand Palace, which contains many beautiful buildings and statues.
- Siam Paragon Shopping Mall is located close to the hostel. It is one of the biggest shopping malls in Thailand, with many high street shops and department stores.
- Suan Lum Night Bazaar is a good night market for souvenirs and food.
Our Golden Promise
- Booking:Book a hotel room or flight up to two months in advance.
- Online:Search and book your flights, hotels, and activities.
- Mobile App:Get the latest updates and what's new in your city.
- Travel Tips:Get advice on everything from where to shop to where to find the best dishes.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes