Full service travel agents, offering end-to end travel booking services
Get best deals on flight tickets and packages at Universal Fares
Exciting Customized packages for travelers, suiting their requirements.
Unparalleled customer support for an extremely smooth travel experience.
About San Francisco
San Francisco is a popular tourist destination in the United States; it's famous for its various landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge. It's also home to some of America's largest corporations in Silicon Valley. Despite all this, it is frequently rated among the least affordable cities in the country due to skyrocketing rental prices and high taxes.
San Francisco is host to a plethora of attractions perfect for travelers with short attention spans or who need an opportunity to escape from their daily lives.
San Francisco Highlights
- Silicon Valley is San Francisco's most famous neighborhood, home to the headquarters of many technology companies.
- The Marina District is also called "The City's Living Room" because it's often filled with live music and poetry readings in City Hall Park.
- Golden Gate Park is a national treasure covered in wildflowers and accessible from both sides of the city.
- The Presidio is a large military base that has remained primarily undeveloped since its construction in 1876.
- The Presidio's Main Post is the only building in San Francisco declared a National Historic Landmark, with its roof covered in yellow shingles.
- Ghirardelli Square is famous for its chocolate, ice cream, and Italian food.
Activities in San Francisco
- Go for a walk through Golden Gate Park, as it's the most outdoorsy part of the city.
- Have a picnic at Dolores Park with its stunning views of downtown and crashing waves of water on the rocky beach.
- Try out classic Dishes like Nor-Cal Margarita or Sushi, or go for something more new-age like Tartare Pizza, Oyster Dashi Ramen, or Black Sesame Tofu parfait.
- Hop on the bike trail along the bay to explore some of the most picturesque parts of the city.
- Go on a romantic stroll through Fishermans' Wharf, or take a ghost tour of Alcatraz Island to get your scare fix.
Entertainment in San Francisco
- Wait warm and get away from it all by watching one of the many NFL games at AT&T Park.
- If you're looking to impress your crush, see Pink Martini in concert. They are playing through December!
- Have a cocktail and enjoy the view of the city at one of many outdoor bars in San Francisco.
- Enjoy a performance by your favorite band at either The Fillmore or The Independent.
- Get out of the city and see the beautiful scenery of Yosemite National Park.
- The nearest place to be visited is Alamo Square Park. The park is one of the most scenic places in San Francisco, with an exquisite view of the downtown skyline.
- Another place to be visited by you is the Christopher Columbus Memorial Fountain at Union Square. This fountain honors conservationists, scientists, and public servants.
- To visit the Chinese Culture Center, please take bus number 30 or 45 to 968 Clay St SW- The Presidio).
Our Golden Promise
- Travel company will provide you with a detailed itinerary, including a list of locations to visit and the number of days you need to stay in each place.
- You will be able to find budget-friendly hotels for your stay.
- There are popular vacation destinations available for all levels of interest.
- Find out what the weather will be like during your next trip and take appropriate precautions.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes