a city of dreams
About Los Angeles ?
It is estimated that over 10 million people live in or around the Los Angeles metropolitan area. This makes it one of the most extensive metro areas in the country and among the top 25 cities worldwide. The city is large and diverse, and it has earned itself a nickname: "The City of Angels."
As you might expect, it's hard to summarize what LA is all about — its never-ending diversity can be seen walking down Hollywood Boulevard on any given day, where movie stars rub shoulders with homeless people and hipsters.
Los Angeles Highlights
- Santa Monica Pier is the most visited pier in the United States and has been seen by 2.2 million people per year.
- Griffith Park - The park hosts the Frosty Festival and sightseeing of the Hollywood Sign.
- Venice Beach is known for its large number of outdoor sculptures, including a life-size replica of "Lolita."
- Staples Center - It is the world's busiest arena, attended by over 20 million people per year, including numerous concerts.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - It is a sidewalk along Hollywood Boulevard, where each celebrity has a star.
Activities in Los Angeles
- See amazing Stars of the Hollywood stars at the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Explore the Watts Towers - a famous collection of abstract concrete towers in an LA neighborhood.
- Dip into some trendy art and culture with Downtown Art Walk.
- Attend free outdoor summer movie screenings on Hansen Dam Plaza.
- Sample all kinds of Latin American food with the new favorite Comida Cantina La Azteca.
Entertainment in Los Angeles
- A dramatic film noir is exhibited at the Museum of Tolerance.
- Sprawling celebrity culture can be seen in Hollywood Boulevard, home to Dolby Theatre – Hollywood's most iconic theatre where the Academy Awards are held each year – as well as significant TV production, such as Game of Thrones.
- The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) is the cultural centerpiece of Los Angeles. It is considered one of the largest art museums in the world, with an extensive collection of more than 4,000 paintings by Monet, Matisse, Picasso, Pollock, and others.
- The LA Zoo is located near Griffith Park and is the oldest zoo in North America.
- If you are interested in nature, then you should visit Griffith Park and the observatory.
- It would be best if you also visited City Hall to learn a little more about some of the exciting history in Los Angeles.
- You could also consider checking out The Walt Disney Concert Hall for evening performances!
- If your idea of a good time is experiencing life on the go, then consider checking out Venice Beach for all your board games and beach time needs.
Our Golden Promise
- Whether you are planning a family getaway or a solo trip we are with you every step of the way.
- We can help you with all your travel plans and itinerary setting and hotel bookings and not just flights.
- Our teams want you to come back with a bagful of happy memories.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes