never settles for anything than the first place!
Full service travel agents, offering end-to end travel booking services
Get best deals on flight tickets and packages at Universal Fares
Exciting Customized packages for travelers, suiting their requirements.
Unparalleled customer support for an extremely smooth travel experience.
Dubai has been named one of the best cities in the world to live in by Forbes and is ranked 23rd on Lonely Planet's Top Travel Destinations of 2018. The city has been recognized for its cosmopolitan atmosphere with a distinct blend of traditions, modernity, and leisure. Situated between the Persian Gulf and Oman-UAE border, Dubai towers over other countries with its modern architecture and high-rise buildings reflecting the Arabian culture and global trends.
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and one of the seven kingdoms divided by the UAE.
- The Dubai Mall is a must-visit as it offers over 800 stores, and 160,000 people can be found shopping in the same place at any given time.
- If you want to see what it was like to be a servant in Dubai, visit the Old Souk and take a well-guided tour that will show you how traditionally Arab life is today.
- Also Dubai World Trade Center is an excellent place to visit. It's a big tower that offers a lot of entertainment and shopping opportunities.
- The famous Dubai Creek is a must-visit as it offers the most amazing views of Dubai, especially during the sunset.
- Check out some fantastic places to eat out, such as Al Rashidiya Souk, where there are lots of Arabic ingredients and Arab desserts that will not be found anywhere else. This place is quite famous among tourists and locals alike.
Activities in Dubai
- Visit Burj Khalifa and experience its breathtaking views.
- Visit the Dubai Museum, one of the most important museums in the United Arab Emirates and contains a wide range of archaeological artifacts from all over the world.
- Try to go dune bashing or sand surfing in one of the desert trips offered by several companies daily.
- Rent a luxury yacht and enjoy a fantastic trip with family and friends on the waters of Dubai Creek.
- Take a private tour in Dubai and visit the Jumeirah Mosque, the oldest mosque in Dubai and one of the most important Islamic sites in the city.
- Try your luck at one of the most famous casinos globally, which is located at the Madinat Jumeirah hotel.
Entertainment in Dubai -
- Dubai has many theme parks and museums.
- Dubai is home to Formula One, the Gourmet Food Festival, and the World Endurance Championship.
- Dubai's Holy Mosque is the World's fifth largest mosque.
- Dubai is home to the world's tallest building and the seventh-highest free-fall drop.
- The world's most giant gold statue, made of pure gold, is in the city. It was built in 2004 to commemorate UAE's 50th anniversary.
- Quranic Park is located near the Jumeirah Lake Towers.
- Dubai Marina Club is located near the Jumeirah Lake Towers.
- The Dubai Marina has several hotels close to it, including the Ritz Carlton and Burj Al Arab.
- Lulu Mall is located close to The Historical Souk in Deira.
- Visit Beach Road in Deira, where you can find many restaurants, bars, cafes, and nightclubs.
Our Golden Promise
- Consult a travel company as they may provide you with better services than a local operator.
- It would be best if you never took advice from any authorised companies as you may not get your money’s worth.
- If you're taking a trip overseas, it's always advisable to get your travel insurance done through a reputable company.
- You must avoid overpaying by going with less expensive options when traveling, such as staying at smaller hotels and eating in local restaurants frequently.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes