a good idea
About New York
The city that 'never sleeps" and is home to some of the most iconic skyscrapers. New York is a hub for businesses and has been an epicenter for innovation in the United States since its incorporation in1788. NYC also boasts a rich history of immigrants, with more than 4 million residents identifying as Asian, African, Caribbean, European, and Latin American immigrants.
New York City has always had a confluence of cultures and people coming together to form one diverse community.
New York Highlights
- George Washington Bridge is probably the first thing that people envision when they consider New York City. Visit this place if you want to feel awe and understand the importance of this historical landmark.
- The Empire State building is another great tourist spot in New York City and has been visited by numerous famous people like Queen Elizabeth, John Lennon, and Steve Jobs on his final day before his death in 2011.
- In the true New Yorker spirits, you must visit the Statue of Liberty. This is the place where your life began, and it is also a part of you.
- Every tourist should see the World Trade Center Memorial at Liberty Avenue in lower Manhattan. The Twin Towers were known as one of the most recognizable landmarks on earth, and they have been since 9/11 when they collapsed, killing over ten thousand people.
Activities in New York
- Visit Central Park since it's America's most famous park.
- Explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art, one of the most prestigious art collections in the world.
- Visit Times Square, which you can recognize from Hollywood movies.
- Bike on Brooklyn Bridge to experience some of New York City's most iconic views.
- Check out some famous shopping streets like Canal Street, 5th Avenue, and 6th Avenue, where you can find anything from diamonds to designer clothing.
Entertainment in New York
- It would be best if you tried the classic tourist attractions- the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and Times Square.
- If you want some outdoor space to relax in, then head to the High Line near the West Side.
- There is a Six Flags Great Adventure for a day out and plenty of family fun in New Jersey. A little further down south, there is also Six Flags Hurricane Harbor which has water parks for hot outside.
- Visit Madison Square Garden as you travel to New York. It is one of the most popular places in the city.
- Take a trip to the Empire State Building, another of New York's most popular attractions.
- Explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art on 5th Avenue- this excellent museum is one of the largest art museums in America.
Our Golden Promise
- It will help make accommodation arrangements for your stay.
- It will recommend sightseeing options.
- It will advise on food options.
- It will suggest attractions and exciting places to visit.
- Leading online travel services provider
- 24X7 customer care helpline
- Assured lowest prices and superior service experience
- Access best flight options across all popular routes